Monday, March 30, 2009

IND READING: Prediction (Prompt 6)

I realized one of the titles of a chapter coming up is called "Milan and Como". I have been to Como before, and I can make a few predictions as to what he will have trouble with: DRIVING. The only legitimate way of getting to the beautiful "Worth While" region of Como is by driving. Both times I visited Como the roads were absolutely hellish. Not only were they deathly narrow, but Italian logic kicks in with road signs, and navigating around that region is an absolute nightmare. I predict Bryson will encounter some transportation problems along his way to Como. However, once he arrives at the main section of Como, he will be amazed at how beautiful it is, and the hardships in his journey will have paid off. This is what happened to me at least, let's see if it happens to him.

No comments: