Thursday, February 19, 2009

Effect on world

The effect I want on the world is simple: Improve the quality of life for man, no regardless of what degree. My career decision will revolve heavily around this philosophy to make everyone’s life a little better. Also, I plan on being a very non-violent, law-abiding person. Although this may seem simple, it is a very important quality to have. By not causing disorder, I am one less thing the world needs to be concerned about. What I realize is that being an American is a big responsibility. There are children, in some African countries, who would literally kill their best friend for a slice of bread. Poverty and despair cries out around the world, and I am a very privileged individual. The fact that I was born with plenty of opportunity means that I have a responsibility to use it.

No comments: